Checkbox questions couldn't fetch

survey_name +‘?sort_by=created_at&sort_order=DESC&filter_by=created_at&filter_from=’ + cut_off_date.toISOString() + ‘&page=’ + j, options));
array = array.concat(extract(res.data.entries, j));
}
}

var last_row = SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSpreadsheet().getActiveSheet().getLastRow();
var last_column = SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSpreadsheet().getActiveSheet().getLastColumn();

if(last_row != 0 && last_column != 0) {
SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSpreadsheet().getActiveSheet().getRange(1, 1, last_row, last_column).clear({contentsOnly: true});
}

if(array != null && array.length > 0) {
if (last_row != 0 || last_column != 0){
SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSpreadsheet().getActiveSheet().getRange(1, 1, array.length, array[0].length).setValues(array);
} else {
SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSpreadsheet().getActiveSheet().getRange(1, 1, array.length, array[0].length).setValues(array);
}
}
}

please help me the script to include comma separated values. and time trigger. I am not well at script.
Thank you.

Hey @AARDMC

unfortunately the Survey Toolkit is not really maintained anymore. I don’t think there is much we can help with. Regardless I can try to have a quick look. Can you post any error messages that you encounter?

Dear Daniel from Enaccess Community, I would like to say thank you for giving me a chance to ask you a problem regarding Epicollect5 script integration with Google sheet.

I have integrated Epicollect5 entries with Google sheet by the above script. However the script can’t fetch a data type of checkbox questions (or comma separated texts in one cell in case of Epicollect5 ), It fetches the line only that has one option selection question (radio button and other type of question except check box).

I have also asked the Google script documentation community about the issue, but they couldn’t reply yet about the issue.

Lets say If I have entered 600 entries, It doesn’t fetch exactly 600 entries to Google sheet.It omitted checkbox type entries and it becomes 500 or something like that depending on the answers in Google sheet rows.
Another question is that I need automatic data fetch in regular time intervals in the script either every 15 minutes or hr.

If the above scenario is impossible how can I integrate Epicollect5 entries to Looker studio directly by API ?

Thanks again dear Daniel,
Sincerely
AARDMC

Dear Daniel from Enaccess Community, I would like to say thank you for giving me a chance to ask you a problem regarding Epicollect5 script integration with Google sheet.

I have integrated Epicollect5 entries with Google sheet by the above script. However the script can’t fetch a data type of checkbox questions (or comma separated texts in one cell in case of Epicollect5 ), It fetches the line only that has one option selection question (radio button and other type of question except check box).

I have also asked the Google script documentation community about the issue, but they couldn’t reply yet about the issue.

Lets say If I have entered 600 entries, It doesn’t fetch exactly 600 entries to Google sheet.It omitted checkbox type entries and it becomes 500 or something like that depending on the answers in Google sheet rows.
Another question is that I need automatic data fetch in regular time intervals in the script either every 15 minutes or hr.

If the above scenario is impossible how can I integrate Epicollect5 entries to Looker studio directly by API ?

Thanks again dear Daniel,
Sincerely
AARDMC