We would like to seek your feedback on a proposed Open Source Software Solution (ERP) to manage utility scale projects at the company. It passed our pre-evaluation criteria in terms of innovativeness, competitiveness vs. existing solution, etc.
However our second and most important evaluation criteria is whether it meets the needs of the sector. We would like to know if you will adopt this kind of solution to manage your business operations, should this solution get funded and available as open source.
Share your feedback directly in the forum here for everyone to see and participate.
These are the questions we are trying to answer:
- Would the list of deliverables be sufficient for you to adopt this innovation?
- How disappointed would you be if we did NOT go ahead in developing and open sourcing this innovation?
e.g. Very disappointed, Somewhat disappointed, Not disappointed
- Can you share potential scenarios when this innovation would NOT work for you?
- Anything else we should know?
Open Source Innovation Description
Goal: Open Source software solution for utility scale projects /companies which will allow them to monitor all the aspects of the project/s through a single platform such as project performance, Actual Vs. budgeted project spends, inflows and outflows of cash , HR Requirements, Equipment Requirements, Tracking Time Allocation, Task Allocation and Automation, and Chain of Command. This will enhance business reporting, which will translate to making informed decisions based on project/company’s data.
The software solution will cover the following list of features and functionalities, not currently offered by existing solutions such as Odyssey:
- Project Attractiveness Scoring, Pipeline Management and Deal tracking
- Automation and Enriching of Development Process with notifications
- Pipeline, PM, CRM & ERP Integration
- Project Resource Loading
- Industry benchmarking
- Carbon Credits
- Coding of web based solution, based on open source
- Web Based solution with number of online overviews
- API’s to number of available applications that will be integrated with this web based ecosystem solution such as Airtable , Hubspot, Asana Etc.
What the platform will look like